Nonprofit web design
Nonprofit web design has been an area of focus for Webfour since our beginning. Creating a lively and interesting format that can also be a fund raising platform is a unique challenge that we welcome. We have designed websites for large, national charitable organizations, and regional and local nonprofit groups.
Here are our main objectives when designing non profit websites:
- Encourage donations by making onsite giving easy and transparent.
- Increase donor retention with easy to manage 3rd party integrations .
- Build credibility with conservative, but engaging design.
- Emphasize social connections by displaying‘share and follow’ buttons.
- Foster your goals by listening to your objectives and creating a platform that communicates that message.
Webfour can create any format website
Our web design team can create website using any specialized format, including:
- Membership sites
- Directory websites
- Listing websites
- Classified websites
- Portfolio websites
- Review websites
When creating specialty websites like those mentioned above, there are times when the purchase of an existing theme makes more sense than building a new one from scratch. There is simply no point in recreating the infrastructure that has already been painstakingly been created.
If this is the case, our design team will present it suggestions along with sample templates to choose from. Of course the template site will be customized in every way, and the end result will mirror a complete custom project.
Web design for landing pages
WebFour can create landing pages from scratch, or from available templates. We offer a complete turn-key service that includes server and host support, copy writing, and web design. We also include consultation as part of the base service.
Our landing page service gives web owners new options. Our service can substitute the permanent home page with a temporary version. This is ideal for promoting a sale or special event.
The cost of creating the temporary home page is far less than the cost of typical development. The turnaround time is measured in hours rather than days or weeks.
The same cost and time savings are true for interior landing pages.
Our landing page design is fully mobile responsive, and is Adwords compliant. A/B testing is available, as is integration with all the major email carriers like Mailchimp.
Web design for personal websites:
We offer a full self-branding service, beginning with the creation of a personal web site. We integrate social media into the design, and advise on content and visibility strategies. Our service is flexible, and can increase, or decrease, as needed.
Here are the key reasons to consider a personal website:
- A Website greatly increases the chances you will be found.It is the single best way to become more visible on Google and other search engines.
- First impressions:Google tells us that 80% will research someone online in advance of their first meeting. The number goes to 95% for employers researching potential candidates. A professionally created website gives a strong impression, and a leg up on the other candidates.
- A Personal website is an insurance policy: Negative information – even when completely untrue – gets exactly the same treatment as any other information. The only way to combat damaging information is by diluting it with abundant new material published on a personal website.
WebFour offers customization of pre-designed templates, and for web builder services like Wix and Squarespace. We work closely with the site owner, and often just help at the start of the project. We also provide training, and continue support and consultation.
- Web design and modifications to the home page
- Assistance with page structure and menu architecture
- Photoshop and Illustrator help, including sourcing, and modifying images and art work.
- Web design for Forms integration; customization and creation
- Addition of marketing prompts and calls-to-action
- Help integrate ecommerce including product page design and modifications
- Help establish basic web design elements like a color palette
- Content creation and headline writing to include keyword optimization
- Marketing strategies and application
- Web design training
Web site marketing is not simply an add-on service at WebFour. Our team members have worked on numerous campaigns for one-person business and major corporations. Here are some of our areas of marketing expertise:
- Keyword based search engine marketing, including keyword analysis
- Content marketing – with broad knowledge of best practices
- On-site marketing that includes complete technical optimization
- Local search marketing that includes citation building
- Google Places marketing
- Social media marketing
- Internet publicity and promotion
- Adwords account setup and consultation
Most discussions about web design and marketing pertain to off-site marketing, like SEO or social marketing, but that misses a key area. Once you have managed to get a prospect to visit your site, its’ critical to provide prompts, and clear instructions on how to proceed.
Adding marketing prompts like calls-to-action is not difficult, but knowing in advance they are likely to be used, allows the web designer the create page templates that easily integrate the messages.
Most of our clients intend to manage their own site after it is built, but have no background in web design or web development. Generally, they have no interest in learning html, but they want to avoid the often clumsy web builders.
WebFour has a great solution. We offer extensive training on WordPress sites without needing to learn code. There is very little that cannot be accomplished with our system, and of course we are available for questions. The service is flexible, and can be used in small increments, or in large units.
What is WebFour’s turnaround for websites?
Next to pricing, this is the second most commonly asked questions, and unfortunately, the answer is essentially the same: it depends upon the project. That said, a website of average complexity, where the home page does not contain original art work or extensive design, is 3 – 4 weeks.
Important to note that the 3 – 4 is for a fully completed website. It’s not uncommon for our clients to start using their website after a week. It will be missing important elements, but the critical areas like navigation, contact forms, About Us pages, and so on, are in place.
WebFour also offers a rush service – when it’s available, and appropriated for the project. Web design is still done by humans – and it is a creative process. There are times when that process just cannot be rushed.
If you are looking for a Los Angeles web design service, consider WEBFOUR. With a track record of proven service, great prices and a complete guarantee of satisfaction, we are a terrific option. Please contact us for an estimate.
Frequently asked questions:
What are your prices for WordPress web development?
We wish that it was possible to give this information on our website, but because every situation is different, we simply cannot. We have been told numerous times that our charges are lower than similar web design services in the Los Angeles area – and that is our goal.
We provide very quick quotes for almost every project, and our pricing usually contains suggestions that can lower the eventual price. If you are thinking of having a website designed, please contact us.
Does WebFour guarantee their service?
Yes we do, and this is how it works: projects are divided into several phases, depending upon the complexity of the work required. However, every project contains a planning phase, and a first proof phase. The first proof phase is normally a comp of the home page design.
If a client is not satisfied with the plan we have created – we will refund any money paid. If the client is not satisfied with the comp we have created, we will make revisions. If our work is still not satisfactory, we will refund all money paid. Past this point, we do not offer refunds, but we will make changes until the client is completely satisfied.
Does Webfour offer marketing services?
Yes we do. These include on page SEO, keyword analysis, content development, local search marketing, and more. we also offer a complete suite of internet publicity services.
Does WebFour offer hosting services?
Yes we do. WebFour maintains a VPS hosting account with Bluehost. There are many advantages with VPS hosting that include dependability and page loading speed. Our hosting service includes email support, setup and maintenance.
What geographic areas do you serve? Since we are located in Los Angeles, many of our clients are in the greater Los Angeles area, but we also work with clients in various parts of the US
What are your hours? Our schedule varies from designer to designer, but customer service is available every day from 9 am to 6 pm – and after hours via email or message.